And that’s what you get for trying this trick with a child this young. If you expected any more from a child of this age, you’re a bigger moron than I thought.
The post Funny GIF Of The Day: I Feel the Same Way About Golf, Kid appeared first on Egotastic - Sexy Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News.
Meghan Markle may've had the freedom to take selfies and sign autographs, but the newly minted Duchess of Sussex does not!
As you surely know, on Saturday, the American actress officially became a member of the royal family thanks to her wedding to Prince Harry. Understandably, this means that Meghan's life has since drastically changed.
In fact, there are all sorts of royal rules Miz Markle is now required to follow as a member of the Windsor family. We're being completely serious.
Not only is Meghan's style now dictated by royal decree, but also the way she walks and talks. For a breakdown of all the royal restrictions, be sure to proceed (below)...
1. Under no circumstance is Meghan to take a selfie. It's said that the 36-year-old Duchess once told a fan that she and Harry are "not allowed to do selfies." Apparently, this rule is meant to encourage commoners to make eye contact and conversation with the royals.
2. As selfies are a no-no, so is personal social media usage. As you surely know, all news regarding Harry, Prince William, and Kate Middleton comes from the Kensington Royal Twitter and Instagram pages. Thus, ahead of her marriage into the family, Markle had her IG and lifestyle blog go dark.
3. Meghan is to keep her signature to herself. NO AUTOGRAPHS! In order to prevent forgery, the Suits alum is not allowed to sign any autographs.
4. Dark and/or colored nail polish is prohibited. This explains why Meghan wore Essie's Ballet Slippers pink polish at the wedding. Oh, and it's also Queen Elizabeth's favorite color.
5. Royals must ALWAYS travel with mourning clothes. This rule was instated after the then Princess Elizabeth and husband Prince Philip were blindsided by King George VI's death while abroad in Africa. The twosome were forced to travel from Africa to the United Kingdom in regular clothes. Nowadays, royals must always have a set of funeral clothes packed in order to be respectful.
6. No matter what occasion, female family members must always curtsy to the Queen. At official events, Meghan is also expected to curtsy to anyone who outranks her.
7. Short hemlines are a no-go! It's believed that the Queen disapproves of skirts that are more than an inch or two above the knee. So Meghan better toss out those tiny red carpet numbers from her Hollywood days.
8. Speaking of Hollywood, Meghan seemingly can no longer pursue an acting career. She represents the British people now, so she has an image to uphold (and we doubt an acting gig in Tinseltown will help with that).
9. Meghan is discouraged from voting in British elections. Although UK Parliament says that it's not against the law in Britain for royalty to vote, it's viewed to be unconstitutional.
10. Markle can no longer cross her legs -- in public, at least. She'll be expected to perfect the "Duchess Slant" made famous by Princess Diana and proudly carried on by the Duchess of Cambridge.
11. Meghan will have to throw away her wedges, as the Queen despises them!
12. Assigned seating for life! At any royal family gathering, Meghan will always be expected to sit next to husband Harry.
13. Dinnertime is at 8:30 pm! When dining with Harry's monarch grandmother, Meghan will have to be ready at 8:30 pm to eat. The meal will last no later than 10 pm.
14. Also, Meghan isn't allowed to eat before OR after the Queen. Guests dining with the Queen can't start eating until the monarch begins chowing down. However, once she is done, so is the rest of the dinner table.
15. Meghan can't just walk into a royal room. During family functions, there's a strict entrance line, which is as follows: Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Duchess Camila, Prince William, Duchess Kate, and then most likely, Harry and Meghan.
16. If the Queen's awake, so is Meghan! If Meghan crashes with Queen Elizabeth at all, she is required to stay up until the longtime royal falls asleep.
17. Monopoly has been banned! Supposedly, the Duke of York Prince Andrew previously revealed that the royals are "not allowed to play Monopoly at home," as "it gets too vicious."
18. In order to avoid food poisoning, Meghan can no longer enjoy shellfish. Now, not EVERYONE in the royal family adheres to this rule, but the Queen still does!!
Man, oh man. We hope Meghan has this list memorized!!
We're wishing her only the best as she embarks on her new royal life!
[Image via WENN.]
- Alison Brie busting out [Popoholic]
- Angry drunk girl fights for a kebab [Linkiest]
- Jenna Dewan update on Channing Tatum [Celebitchy]
- Delilah Hamlin wardrobe malfunction (Site NSFW) [TheNipSlip]
- Alessandra Ambrosio on the runway [GCeleb]
- Inside a college basketball player’s sed life [CavemanCircus]
The post Alison Brie Busting Out, Angry Drunk Girl Fights for a Kebab and More appeared first on The Blemish.
- Amber Heard onto a new man [Dlisted]
- Krysten Ritter is super leggy [Popoholic]
- Lonely Jennifer Garner raising ants now [Jezebel]
- Scarlett Johansson still sticking with Woody Allen [Celebitchy]
- Katrina Bowden is hot and fit [MoeJackson]
- Tennis player throws a tantrum [Deadspin]
- OMG Cosplay, another hot cosplay girl [CavemanCircus]
- Hockey player dumps out a tapeworm [BustedCoverage]
- Jen Selter will dominate your nights [Linkiest]
- Teen Mom Mackenzie Evans selling insurance now [Starcasm]
- Amber Rose compares Trump to Kanye [Celebitchy]
- Georgia Clarke bikini photos [GCeleb]
- See a man pissing in his plane seat [TheBlemish]
The post Amber Heard Onto a New Man, Krysten Ritter Is Super Leggy and More appeared first on The Blemish.
Dear white people, even if a rapper pulls you onstage to perform with them, you still can’t say the N-word.
A white girl by the name of Delaney found that out the hard way at a recent Kendrick Lamar concert in Alabama.
— taylor prince (@taylormprince11) May 21, 2018
Lamar and Delaney were vibing to “m.A.A.d. city” when Delaney used the N-word multiple times. Lamar stopped the music and Delaney wondered if she wasn’t cool enough. You’re on stage with a Pulitzer Prize winner. No, you’re not cool enough.
“You gotta bleep one single word though,” said Lamar. Delaney offered the Urkel response of, “Oh, I’m sorry. Did I do it?”
If you gotta ask if you said the word, you’re too comfortable using the word.
Despite the crowd wanting her booted off stage, Kendrick allowed her to stay and perform the song. This time she did a better job editing herself. Everyone should take note from this fan who performed with Run The Jewels last year.
Dear Kendrick Lamar, I’m going to your concert on Saturday. Pull me up on stage. I promise to censor myself.
The post Don’t Use the N-Word, White People, Even If You’re On Stage with Kendrick Lamar appeared first on The Blemish.
Tekashi69, a “rapper” with a bad face tattoo, was arrested for squeezing an officer’s hand too hard. This is assault in the police world.
Yeah, I’m just as confused as you are.
According to TMZ, it all started when Tekashi was parked illegally in front of a fire hydrant. An officer approached him and soon found out Tekashi’s license was suspended. He was taken down to the precinct where they found out he had an open warrant for his arrest in Texas.
The warrant stems from him allegedly choking a man at a mall in Houston.
Officers cuffed him and that’s when he become a scared little boy and grab daddy’s hand too tight.
He was released on $25,000 bail.
The post Tekashi69 Got Scared and Held an Officer’s Hand Too Tight appeared first on The Blemish.
Dear tweets about how disgusted you are someone on an airplane took their shoes off: you are like a little baby, you know nothing about the real world. You’ve just become the equivalent of people complaining about how people used to dress up to fly and now they wear sweatpants.
This sea-change in what we’re willing to listen to you complain about on your flight is brought to you by Michael Allen Haag, who broke new ground by just pulling his dick out and pissing on the seat in front of him. Which was occupied. I’ll bet you’re willing to sit in front of the five-year-old kicking the seat now, aren’t you? Seems a little more bearable in comparison to getting pissed on by a drunk jackass, doesn’t it?
Even United Airlines passengers have the decency to pee in a cup.
He also tried to feel up the woman seated next to him, first by touching her fingers, then her legs. Flight attendants moved him to a different part of the plane, where he did his seat-pissing. Crying baby doesn’t seem like the worst thing in the world anymore, does it?
This incident occurred on Frontier Airlines, an airline where just a few days ago a guy punched a dog. Which seems like a very extreme reaction to the dog, which annoyed him by taking up too much space. He also punched the dog’s owner, a pregnant deaf woman. Of course, the dog and the woman both lived through the flight, so it beats flying United, I guess.
Frontier Airlines’ motto is “Low Fares Done Right,” which I wouldn’t have thought meant seat-pissing and dog-punching, but here we are. This is our world now. Personally, I’m not doing any more travel until someone invents a teleporter, or, at the very least, a flying car. Of course, someone will probably piss in the teleporter, too.
The post Fly Frontier Air, the Seat-Pissingest, Dog-Punchingest Airline There Is! appeared first on The Blemish.
Publix is a grocery store chain that operates in the Southern United States, mainly in the area known as the Bible Belt. This means they’re bound to have some wacky policies, including censorship regarding what they’ll write on a sheet cake. And when a proud mother ordered a cake for her son who was graduating summa cum laude, that sheet cake policy wouldn’t let employees write the word “cum” on the graduation cake.
— Howard Cohen (@HowardCohen) May 22, 2018
My first question is how is this the first time this has come up? Summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and cum laude are pretty common terms most high schools and colleges give to students graduating at the top of their class.
“The cake experience was kind of frustrating and humiliating because I had to explain to my friends and family like what that meant. And they were giggling uncontrollably. At least my friends were,” said Jacob Koscinski.
Jacob is the student, and I have no idea why a bunch of adults and high school students wouldn’t know what the word “cum” means.
Jacob graduated Saturday with the highest honors from a Christian-based home-schooling program.
Well, that explains it.
This is not the first time someone has made this joke about the phrase “cum laude”.
My high school just had honors and high honors, probably to avoid exactly these kinds of shenanigans.
The post Grocery Store in Trouble For Not Putting Cum on Graduation Cake appeared first on The Blemish.
Um, would YOU trust Mark Zuckerberg with your nude photos?
We promise this is legit. Well, maybe not legit, but we mean it's not a 3rd party phishing scam at any rate.
No, Facebook announced through its official FB Safety page the new plan for users worried about their personal photos being leaked:
-They'll send you a "secure, one-time upload link" which you'll use to send them your nude photos.
-"Specifically trained members" of the Community Operations Safety Team make a hash (a digital fingerprint) of the photo which tracks to see if anyone else uploads it.
-No later than 7 days later, they delete your photo from their servers, keeping the hash forever to prevent uploading on FB, Instagram, or Messenger.
Sound secure? Ready to send those nudes?? Yeah, maybe not... Read the whole announcement for yourself (below)!
[Image via Instagram.]
Prepare yourselves, television viewers.
Mama June Shannon and her family are nearly back in our lives.
On June 15, Mama June: From Not to Hot Season 2 will resume with brand new episodes... and these installments will not be lacking for drama.
Or for romance.
As teased by producers, upcoming episodes of this reality show will feature the Las Vegas wedding of Mama June‘s daughter Pumpkin to longtime boyfriend Josh Efird.
(The two are also parents to a baby girl.)
But will other wedding bells also be heard?
As in: Will June herself get hitched?!?
In the following preview, cameras follow the family as members get ready for the big day -- and an emotional June makes a surprise announcement to her own boyfriend, Geno Doak.
“I want to marry you right here,” she actually says.
What does Geno say in response? Not much.
Later, however, during the ACTUAL CEREMONY for her child, June stands up and says again:
“I would like to get married."
Et tu, Geno?
“I’m out!” he exclaims, prior to walking out of the wedding ceremony. “She knows I don’t want to get married."
Here is the official synopsis from WE tv for what lies ahead:
Shunned by the traditional pageant world, Mama June and her daughter Alana decide to create their own charity event-- a Mother-Daughter Pageant!
But as Alana makes the ultimate Honey Boo Boo comeback, she has to compete against her old pageant rivals and make some hard choices.
June faces criticism when she gains weight back, unaware that her rival Jennifer is going through her own ‘Not to Hot’ transformation and may soon upstage her. The arrival of Baby Ella complicates Pumpkin and Josh’s relationship.
But a tearful, couch-potato proposal from Josh leads Pumpkin to say YES, prompting June to want a Mother-Daughter Wedding too!
But will Geno say yes if June pops the question?
WATCH THE NEW TRAILER NOW!
Can’t a girl have some privacy? The Kardashians are infamously secretive about their lives and rarely make public appearances for fear of compromising the privacy that they have worked so hard to maintain, so it makes sense that the gorgeous Khloé Kardashian is furious at a fan for taking her picture during a Cleveland Cavaliers game.
Kardashian was cheering on the love of her life, Cavs player (in more way than one. Right?) Tristan Thompson, when she spotted someone attempting to disguise snapping Khloé’s pic as a harmless selfie. Apparently the incognito photo sesh lasted a little too long for Khloé’s liking, and she took to Instagram with the clap back of the century:
Corny a**! You went to a play-off game but were on your phone for almost all of the four quarters, thirsty as f*ck, trying to get a picture of me…Dude… watch the game! We were all talking about how crazy you looked at the game acting like that.
Kind of how you look crazy for cheering on the man who cheated on you with a New York City hooker the same week you were giving birth to his child? I kid!
Photo Credit: Instagram
The post Khloé Kardashian SLAMS “Thirsty” Fan For Taking Her Pic appeared first on Egotastic - Sexy Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News.
There is something about those white swimsuits with the gold ropes that seem unequivocally British. I do not know why that is, but I am certain that if I had seen these photos without the UK tag I still could have pinpointed these women to being on the British isles, and that does not even have anything to do with their teeth. The only way they could be dressed any more British is if they were wearing Fred Perry polo shirts with Union Jack underwear.
I have always had a keen eye for details, so it should not surprise anyone when I point out that the car they are showing no respect towards has been defaced with the equivalent of a tattoo. Just below the headlight it is tagged with “Miss Swimsuit UK” and that leaves me with a lot of questions.
The first is how many other markings are on that beautiful car’s body? To think that they would disfigure such a beauty in the name of a contest is simply sickening. My second thought is what happens when the competition is over? Is the car a prize, does it get sold off as it is, or do they get rid of all of the promotional messages? What I am really trying to ask is, will I be seeing someone drive around a car, worth more than many houses, that has swimsuit decals on it like a rally car?
Photo Credit: Splash News
Heidi Klum has been killing it for years, so it’s no surprise to learn that she’s still killing it at this very moment. While the rest of us wait for Spring to actually start, Heidi is soaking up the sun on a yacht in a tiny bikini and it’s enough to get your internal clock telling you it’s summer already!
Heidi Klum’s hotness may actually be interfering with our internal clocks, y’all. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, I think. We all need to set our minds on summer at this point, especially since it’s almost within our grasp. It’s gonna be a summer to remember too, I think. Why? I don’t know, but something big is on the horizon, I can just feel it.
Oh wait, I think that’s just Heidi Klum messing with the rest of my naturally attuned senses. I wish she wouldn’t interfere with my inner workings quite so much, but it’s not really her fault. You can’t be mad at someone for being hot, no matter how much it affects your insides. I salute you, Heidi, and hope that you continue messing with my chemistry. It’s a great feeling to get every now and again. In fact, we should make it a regular think, I think.
Photo Credit: Backgrid USA
A Tale of Two Duchesses: How Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton Approach Their Royal Roles DifferentlyLife in The Firm isn't all tiaras and palaces. So when Prince Harry realized he was falling in love with Meghan Markle and envisioned her joining his family, he enlisted a special aide to show...
Like the rest of the world, you probably didn’t see 2015’s Black Mass, but it was the last good performance Johnny Depp gave, and certainly his best in over a decade. His new film has the potential to do likewise, depending upon how seriously we’re supposed to take the whole thing.
City of Lies is a new film starring Depp as L.A.P.D. Detective Russell Poole, a man who spent twenty years trying to solve the mystery behind the murders of Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur. Forest Whitaker stars as a journalist with a vested interest in the case, who approaches Poole to find out what he knows, and why his findings have been suppressed.
The real Poole died in 2015, though he had always maintained that Suge Knight was behind Biggie’s 1997 death, and that the mogul had sought the help of members of the L.A.P.D. to pull off the drive-by in retaliation for the death of Shakur a year earlier.
This will be a big year for this story, having just been adapted for TV on the USA Network, and starring Westworld and It’s Always Sunny‘s Jimmi Simpson as Poole. Honestly, give me Simpson again in this movie. He looks a lot more like the real Poole than Depp does. City of Lies hits theaters on September 7.
Remember how Farrah Abraham flashed her vagina at Cannes?
It was, of course, a "total accident" and a "wardrobe malfunction," and not a planned and carefully arranged stunt because she loves attention.
We're kidding. It was by design, as you can see in the video that we've included.
So, Farrah wasn't wearing underwear under her dress, which is how she ended up flashing her bits to the camera.
While all of the witnesses were, of course, turned to stone and remain in Cannes as statues of warning, photos and even video have surfaced of the alleged "wardrobe malfunction."
During the video, Farrah can't seem to sit in the audience like a normal person.
Instead, she is constantly staring at the camera -- at one camera in particular, that seems trained on her.
You know how people wondered how she had landed an invitation to walk the red carpet?
She hadn't. She just crashed the red carpet by getting up, walking on it, and it looks like she went out of her way to make sure that she showed her genitals to the camera.
And it looks like the camera operator knew what was coming.
In fact, it looks like Farrah is keeping her eye on the camera, not only because she's some sort of attention vampire who will wither and despair if people aren't looking at her ...
... But because she's waiting for some sort of signal.
We're guessing that the timing for crashing a red carpet show and flashing your genitals "by accident" and making sure that it's all captured by all of the right cameras takes precision.
Still, Oceans 8, this is not.
And anyone watching the full video can see that this was planned.
Why was it planned?
Why does Farrah do anything?
2. Money (which comes from attention).
We'll admit that Farrah also does some things due to what we'll generously call personality issues that make her such a hostile reality star that she got fired from Teen Mom.
Because while there are some very, very bad people who are reality stars, most of them have the sense to not make it impossible for producers and the camera crew to work with them while they film.
Farrah did, and now she's no longer on the show that catapulted her to fame.
And many fans believe that this ridiculous stunt on the runway is probably a direct consequence of her Teen Mom firing.
Farrah needs attention, and she's clearly not getting enough by just posting risque photos on her daughter's social media account.
Farrah's appeared nude before.
For that matter, she's been in porn, solo and with a partner.
But for some very toxic reason that seems to be an indictment of our society, people are more interested in unintended nudity than they are in deliberate nudity.
A nip slip gets more attention than a topless selfie.
For that matter, people will sometimes devalue a person who poses topless, but not necessarily blame the person whose nudity was accidental. Society is weird.
Even Farrah knows this.
A number of fans believe that this is why she tried to make it appear that she'd flashed her stuff by accident.
Since Farrah planned this, is she planning some sort of grand tour in which she'll flash her vagina at every big event?
(Yes, we know that she was technically not showing her actual vagina, but "vagina" is the colloquial term for that whole operation; please don't make us refer to Farrah's labia unless it's absolutely necessary)
Because that will get old faster than she may realize.
Only time will tell.